I. Basic Provisions
1. The Administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Jana Martincová, ID 08227934, with registered office at Velký Průhon 194, 289 01 Dymokury (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
2. The contact details of the Administrator are
Address: Velký Průhon 194, 289 01 Dymokury
Telephone: +420 739 490 324
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. the controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal processed data
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of your enquiry.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact and order fulfilment data which are necessary for order fulfilment.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful basis for the processing of personal data is
- fulfilment of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent with processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the case that there is no order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your enquiry
- sending commercial communications and carrying out other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall retain personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
- providing services for the operation of the website
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service
providers / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VII. Terms and conditions of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting the enquiry form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.